Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Life Update

Hi all.

As you can see I made some changes to the blog- updated the background, got rid of somethings that I didn't need, and changed my description to: Food, Faith, and Fitness. My intentions behind all of this is to make a fresh start, revamp my blog, and to broaden topics I can touch on here. The main focus will still be food, cause after all that is my love, but I also want to help others in new ways. I have had posts about my life journey before and hope to inspire others by doing so. I will also include some fitness tips and things that I am currently doing in my workouts to help others in that area. So heres to new horizons!!

And now for a quick update with where I am currently in my life, because I know you all care oh so much... As I stated in my last post, I had just started a new job with ShopRite, well that has come to an end. There are many reasons as to why its done with, but mainly my time there was done. I had good moments and bad while there, hopefully helped many people along the way, and truly hope that the position continues to grow. It was just not the right fit for me.

With all that has been going on in my life recently I have been praying and realizing what my strengths and weaknesses are, where my calling is, and what my passions are. Through this blog hopefully you can see what some of my passions are- cooking and baking, health and wellness, but some may not be so obvious. I have been discovering what one of my "reasons" of being in certain situations is. I believe I am put here to inspire others to not loose faith in their dreams and passions. What I mean by this is that I hope when people meet me they see and learn what my passions in life are and that I then spark in them to reach for their dreams and passions. I hope to bring about change where ever I go, as do many other people I bet, but I hope to bring out a positive change.

One of the reasons I am leaving ShopRite is due to the amount of negativity it has brought to my life. I found myself to be going down a rabbit hole that I do not need to go back down, so I decided to leave the situation. Is that the right choice? You know what, I believe so, I know my mind, my body, and my soul best and for me to stay positive and happy I needed to leave. I do hope that all of the people I interacted with will remember me for being a positive aspect during that time, that I inspired them to think a little healthier, eat a little better, be a little happier, dance like no one was watching (even though someone is always around the corner in a supermarket), sing like no one is listening (you have no idea how many times I was snagged singing at the top of my lungs while working), try and bring out a smile with a smile, and to never loose hope in their dreams. Every fellow employe I would talk to I would always ask the question of what they truly wanted to do in life and what was actually stopping them from doing so. In time we will see what type of change I did bring out while there, but for now I wish all my fellow employees the best.

Next posting I make I hope to have a recipe or some awesome fitness things, but this one here was more focused on faith. Because my faith runs deep and I trust that I made the right choice and good things will be coming my way!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment