Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I cannot believe it, 2011 already. It's crazy! Where did 2010 go? I don't feel like I accomplished anything last year, but this year is going to be different! I promised myself this and I am going to work very hard at all my plans for this year. More about all of that at a later date...

I have been bad at updating the What's For Dinner? but this past week has been crazy- from snow to new years to trying to see friends before they go back to their lives. And I haven't been updating it because I really do have a lot of salads for dinner, but hey they make me happy and full, so eat what you enjoy, right?!

Lets see where did I leave off?...

What's For Dinner?
Monday, December 27th
Snow day, I made a salad with my usual veggies and my all time favorite dressing.
Since my brothers where shoveling, they asked me to make them some samiches for lunch and this is what I made for them:
Mikes:
buffalo chicken with a pickle and spicy mustard, green peppers, cucumbers, and cool ranch Doritos's.
Tommy's:
Ham and cheese, with yellow mustard, carrots, and honey BBQ chips.
Nice sister =]

Tuesday, December 28th
Red qunioa with roasted beets and broccoli.

Wednesday, December 29th
I made the salad I had on Christmas, but this time added tomatoes.
Also if you have never seen jicama before here it is:

Thursday, December 29th
Roasted mushroom and spinach sangs with provolone cheese on sun dried tomato wraps.

Friday, December 30th
I had an apple and peanut butter and cinnamon sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread.

Saturday, January 1st
Roasted green and red peppers with my usual spices plus cumin, whole wheat and flax seed wraps with Mexican 4 cheese blend, and black bean and corn salsa.

Yup yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment